Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
MSACL Logo Images for placing on your poster
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters, including podium presenters, are responsible for covering their costs to attend and present at the congress
Congress Registration is Online OR Onsite.
Full Registration includes:
- Entrance to all Scientific Presentations, Exhibits and social events,
- Food and Beverage. See Registration for further details.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Podium Presenter Info
- Podium presentations may include corporate OR academic logo(s) on TWO SLIDES ONLY. The Introduction slide, and the Acknowledgement slide.
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary.
- All speakers must self-register online. See Congress Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be left open. It will NOT
be filled by the next
speaker. The next speaker will begin presenting at his/her scheduled time.
- Speakers: Please make an effort to repeat any questions from the audience back to the audience before answering in case other
audience members were unable
to hear the question asked.
- Podium presentations are 20 minutes including Q&A.
- Presenters should check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV
Support on-hand to set-up their computer or upload their presentation files to the primary presentation lap-top computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which
all presenters will access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7 Enterprise & Office
- Laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenter Info
Dimensions: A0 (841 x 1189 mm) in PORTRAIT Format
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED by 16:00 on TUESDAY.
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED for the ENTIRE PERIOD of the CONGRESS.
- ALL posters SHOULD BE REMOVED at 14:00 on THURSDAY.
- Poster Boards are plastic. Command Tabs (3M) to mount your poster will be provided.
- Congress Registration is REQUIRED.
- If you have NOT registered by the Regular Registration Deadline your poster will be removed from the program.
All posters(PDF) that are uploaded by August 26 via Manage Abstract will be printed
and placed by MSACL for
Please include your poster number (at 16pt font) in the upper right hand corner of your poster.
If you want to manage your own printing on-site (COST NOT COVERED BY MSACL) there is a copy shop about 700 meters from the Congress Center. They will print A0 in color on matte 130g paper for
about 50 Euros.
Repa Copy Salzburg CenterEast
5020 Salzburg, Auerspergstraße 63
offen/open Mo-Sa 8-20 Uhr
Contact: Rene Granig