The DEADLINE for proposals is December 1.
MSACL is soliciting proposals for Workshops to be held at MSACL 2023 to cover topics relevant to the clinical analysis field.
MSACL's mission is to overcome the challenges of implementing high value tests in the clinical lab. The MSACL 2023 conference will showcase cutting edge science, but also identify and address bottlenecks in the field that are impeding the conversion of basic science discoveries into clinically useful applications.
MSACL 2023 will be held in Monterey CA on April 3-6, 2023.
Setting: Lecture room that seats from 25-120.
Date/Time: April 4, 2023, 1:30 - 4:00pm
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Proposal Guidelines: Proposals should include an Objective, Summary and Syllabus / Topics Covered. If accepted, this information will be used as the promotional material for your workshop. Objectives (minimum of 2) should be limited to 2-4 sentences. Summaries should be no more than about 200-250 words. Workshop structures are expected to be lecture-based, but audience interactivity is encouraged. The expected audience size for these workshops is 30-100 attendees.
We are interested in hearing from you, what you think might be important for the MSACL attendee base, but some workshop topics to consider include:
(1) Identifying High Value Tests for the Clinic
(2) Paths to Discovering Valuable Biomarkers
(3) Importance of Pre-Analytics
(4) Importance of Biorepository Access
(5) Frameworks for Translating Assays from Basic Science to the Clinic
(6) The Reality of Personalized Medicine
(7) Philosophical and/or Practical Preparations prior to Data Analysis
(8) Data Analysis and Statistics
(9) The Role of MS adjacent technologies in Clinical Analyses
(10) Other Topic you’re particularly interested in
Registration: Discount of up to $800 (no cash value, equivalent to one early bird Academic registration) that may be divided among multiple instructors.
Hotel: $300 hotel reimbursement credit that may be divided among multiple instructors.
All presenters must be registered for the conference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]