|Company:||Soloniuk Pain Center|
The Soloniuk Pain Center has an immediate opportunity for an action-oriented PhD/MA/BA Toxicologist / Chemist with excellent organizational and communication skills to work as the Toxicologist Lab Manager of an expanding CLIA-certified, high complexity laboratory.
As a key member of this Northern California medical practice, the Toxicology Lab Manager is responsible for all aspects of sample analysis and reporting using current methods, as well as performing new method development using various analytical techniques and equipment including: EIA and LC-MS-MS. Our lab currently uses a Waters LC-MS-MS and Siemens VivaE EIA.
The ideal candidate would have the following education and experience:
• PhD/MA/BA in Toxicology or closely related field of study. Must have sufficient education, training, and expertise in toxicology to effectively function in and oversee the toxicology laboratory
• Experience in a drug-testing facility that is using LC-MS-MS technology
• Experience with method development on a LC-MS-MS instrument
• Experience with CLIA guidelines
• Experience with quality indicators used to ensure accuracy and precision
on LC-MS-MS instrumentation
• Have or be eligible for California certification and meet CLIA qualifications for Technical Supervisor, General Supervisor, and Testing Personnel
Salary commensurate with experience, with health benefits, 401K eligibility, and relocation assistance.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and CV to Brittany Arnold, email@example.com