Research Lab Manager (Clinical Chemist)
|Company:||Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor UCLA Medical Center|
|Position:||Research Lab Manager (Clinical Chemist)|
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• BS degree in Biochemistry or a related degree required. MS / PhD highly desired.
• LC-MS/MS proficiency and experience with immunoassay and related laboratory methodologies
• Experience with, and knowledge of, managing and supervising the daily operation of a licensed clinical research laboratory in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices.
• Knowledgeable of State and FDA laboratory regulatory requirements
• Past experience developing and managing laboratory budgets and budgets for research studies; proficient with Excel
Description of Duties:
• Manage and supervise the clinical research laboratory daily operations in accordance with GLP guidelines
• Train employees on proper lab procedures, analytical techniques and safety procedures.
• Utilizing a LC-MS/MS, perform immunoassays and advanced semen analysis.
Troubleshoot assay problems.
• Manage day-to-day financial affairs of the laboratory
• Prepare the budgets and grant proposals for clinical research studies involving laboratory studies.
• Liaise and delegate assignments from different studies.
Interested parties may send their CV to John P. Munz at email@example.com.
LA BioMed is an equal opportunity employer