LAB Manager for Tox, Blood, Pathology
|Company:||AmeriDrug Laboratories Inc|
|Position:||LAB Manager for Tox, Blood, Pathology|
We are looking for a qualified Lab Manager candidate to join our team here in Beautiful Loveland, CO. ADL Laboratories is based in Colorado since 2005, and is always looking to the right team player to help us strive to be a better laboratory.
• Work in an HPLC and HPLC-MS/MS laboratory performing method development and validation of quantitative for Prescription Medications, for or on LC-MS/MS (Thermo Fisher Instruments).
• Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
• Work on impurity isolation, identification, structural characterization, Data review for prescription drug monitoring.
• Perform routine HPLC-MS/MS
• Participate in ongoing equipment maintenance and qualification
• Review data for technical content and regulatory compliance
• Interact with clients to design scientifically sound studies
• Maintain current expertise with all appropriate CLIA guidelines
Required Educational Qualifications:
• B.S. to Ph.D. in chemistry or related field with 5+ years analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Relevant experience with CLIA and quality assurance is required
Specific Skills & Requirements:
• Experience with HPLC-MS/MS, semi-prep chromatography, etc.
• Experience with, GC-MS, FTIR, desirable, but not required
• Experience with lab procedures (liquid/liquid extraction, solid phase extraction, dilution, etc.)
• Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must have basic knowledge chemicals their properties, structure, reactivity, and be able to handle them with safe and appropriate techniques
• Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and have good writing skills
• Must be able to effectively multi task
• analytical laboratory: 5 years
• CLIA and quality assurance: 1 year
• HPLC-MS/MS, NMR, semi-prep chromatography, lyophilization: 1 year
• extractable and leachable studies: 1 year
• GC-MS and/or FTIR: 1 year
• lab procedures (extraction, solid phase extraction, dilution): 1 year
** SALARY for this Position starts @ $58,000 to $107,000 DOE
If interested in applying for this position, please call us @ 970-635-1805, for a 5 min interview over the phone.
Thanks for your time