Analytical Toxicologist 2 (AT2)
|Position:||Analytical Toxicologist 2 (AT2)|
SNA International seeks a bright, collaborative Analytical Toxicologist (AT2) with a strong work ethic to join our team. SNA International’s team works together in pursuit of the same cause: build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of forensics, biometrics and identity intelligence.
The AT2 will support the Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner (AFMES) as an analyst to the military drug testing community in Dover, DE.
- Assist in research and analytical projects as assigned.
- Prepare specimens and extracts for analysis.
- Review screening and confirmatory analytical data and take
appropriate corrective action measures.
- Perform instrument maintenance.
- Uphold QA regulations and QC requirements.
- Prepare the laboratory for inspections.
- Assist with method development.
- Provide SOP revisions, updates, and improvements in the daily
operation of a toxicology laboratory.
B.S. or M.S. in Science-related Field (e.g., Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
The successful candidate must:
- Be self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to work well in a
team laboratory environment.
- Have experience with extraction from biological matrices and
immunoassay is preferred.
- Have experience with liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Have familiarity with Agilent and AB Sciex software is ideal.
- Be a US citizen able to complete a National Agency Check with
Inquiries (NAC-I) background investigation.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level.
This position has multiple openings.
No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.