Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
Images below can be placed on your poster or slide presentation for MSACL.
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters
, including podium presenters, are responsible
for covering their costs for:
- travel to and from the conference,
- housing at the conference, and
- FULL conference registration.
Conference Registration is Online OR Onsite.
Full Registration includes:
- Entrance to all Scientific Presentations, Exhibits and social events,
- Food and Beverage. See Registration for further details.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at email@example.com.
Podium Presenters' Info
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary.
- All speakers must self-register online. See Conference Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be left open. It will NOT be filled by the next speaker. The next speaker will begin presenting at his/her scheduled time.
- Speakers: Please make an effort to repeat any questions from the audience back to the audience before answering in case other audience members were unable to hear the question asked.
- Podium presentations are 20 minutes + 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Presenters should check-in 30 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV Support on-hand to set-up their computer or upload their presentation files to the primary presentation lap-top computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which all presenters will access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7 Enterprise & Office 2010.
- Laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenters' Info
- Poster Dimensions
- A0 (841 x 1189 mm)
- Portrait Format
- On-Site Printing: Please contact Christian Watzal at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your poster printed and delivered to the Congress Center.
- WEDNESDAY: Poster attendance (obligatory) is for 1 hour, from 6:00-7:00 PM.
- Place on Poster Board by 3:00 PM
- Attend from 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Remove between 8:15 - 8:30 PM
- THURSDAY & FRIDAY: Poster attendance (obligatory) is for 1 hour, from 1:30-2:30 PM.
- Place on Poster Board by 9:00 AM
- Attend from 1:30 - 2:30 PM
- Remove between 7:30 - 8:00 PM on Thursday or after 3:30 PM on Friday.
- Poster Boards are plastic. Tape will be provided, but it is recommended that you bring your own as a backup.
- Conference Registration is REQUIRED.
- If you have not registered by the Regular Registration Deadline your poster will be removed from the program.