If you are planning to travel to the EU and live in a country that requires a visa, we urge to apply for one as early as possible. Below are suggestions to help you secure a visa.
- Apply at least 5 months before intended travel.
- Be accurate and specific in completing your application. Avoid mistakes. If needed, attach an additional explanation letter.
- Attach evidence of your previous visits to the EU and of your intended return trip to your home country.
- Acquire a police clearance, if possible.
- Bring all documentation proving your home country connections. Suggestions include: past visas, bank accounts, family, professional position, home ownership, and marriage license.
- If you are presenting a paper or speaking at the meeting or are receiving an award or grant, bring copies of correspondence confirming that.
- Bring your letter of invitation from MSACL (see below).
Important: All letters of invitation will be sent via e-mail. Letters of invitation are only provided to individuals who have registered for the conference.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- Your full name (Please specify family name and given name)
- Title (Dr., Professor, Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms, etc.)
- Full mailing address
- Telephone and Fax numbers
- Email address
- Additional information such as if you are presenting a paper at the Conference or if MSACL is providing you a grant.
Click here to request a letter of invitation.