Educational Grants supported in part by:
MSACL is soliciting proposals for Workshops to be held at MSACL 2022 to cover topics relevant to the clinical analysis field.
MSACL's mission is to overcome the challenges of implementing high value tests in the clinical lab. The MSACL 2022 conference will showcase cutting edge science, but also identify and address bottlenecks in the field that are impeding the conversion of basic science discoveries into clinically useful applications.
MSACL 2022 will be held in Monterey CA on April 5-8, 2022.
Proposal Guidelines: Proposals should include an Objective, Summary and Syllabus / Topics Covered. If accepted, this information will be used as the promotional material for your workshop. Objectives (minimum of 2) should be limited to 2-4 sentences. Summaries should be no more than about 200-250 words. Workshop structures are expected to be lecture-based, but audience interactivity is encouraged. The expected audience size for these workshops is 30-100 attendees.
The DEADLINE for proposals is December 17.
Some workshop topics to consider for your proposal include:
(1) Identifying High Value Tests for the Clinic
(2) Paths to Discovering Valuable Biomarkers
(3) Importance of Pre-Analytics
(4) Importance of Biorepository Access
(5) Frameworks for Translating Assays from Basic Science to the Clinic
(6) The Reality of Personalized Medicine
(7) Philosophical and/or Practical Preparations prior to Data Analysis
(8) Data Analysis and Statistics
(9) The Role of MS adjacent technologies in Clinical Analyses
(10) Other Topic you’re particularly interested in
Accepted workshops will take place on Wed, Thu or Fri (April 6, 7 or 8) during the parallel sessions and can run from 1-4 hours. Placement will be made by MSACL.
All workshop speakers will receive free conference registration. Additional compensation varies by length of workshop, and is intended to offset cost of hotel, meals, and ground transportation.
1h: 1 speaker, Free conference registration
2h: 1-2 speakers, Free conference registration + $150/speaker
3h: 2-3 speakers, Free conference registration + $200/speaker
4h: 2-3 speakers, Free conference registration + $250/speaker
If you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected]