|PODIUM Consideration Deadline :||May 13, 2014
|POSTER Consideration Deadline :||July 2, 2014
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- You must be the presenter of the abstract(s) that you submit.
- NO POSTER PRESENTER SUBSTITUTIONS AFTER ACCEPTANCE.
- If you are unable to attend the conference your abstract will be removed.
- In order to present you must purchase a FULL conference regstration, not Exhibits Only, before the EarlyBird Registration Deadline.
- Podium Presentations may be VIDEO (Slides Only) AND AUDIO RECORDED, but will not be placed on the MSACL website until you have approved the content.
MSACL requires submission of a Short and Long Abstract.
The Short Abstract should be fewer than 100 words.
The Long Abstract should be a PDF with 1-inch margins in 12pt Times New Roman font that may include figures, tables and color.
The Long Abstract may be the same as the short abstract, although this is not encouraged.
MSACL is soliciting abstracts for both oral and poster presentations under the topics of:
- Data Analytics
- Disease Markers
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Molecular Diagnostics
- New Advances
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Pain Management
- Regulations, Standards & Proficiency
- Sample Prep & Automation
- Small Molecule Analytes
- Various OTHER
Abstract Submission Guidelines
You will be submitting a:
- Short Abstract and
- Long Abstract (PDF).
The Short Abstract will be in the printed program.
- Abstract title no more than 25 words.
- Abstract body no more than 100 words.
- One paragraph only.
- Option provided for including up to two co-authors.
- No references.
- No support acknowledgments.
Long Abstract (submit as PDF) :
The Long Abstract will be in the electronic Conference Program. Please use the font and margin specifications below. You may include figures and/or tables and use color. You may acknowledge support and include references.
- For online Conference Program.
- No length restriction.
- Font: Times New Roman 12pt.
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Margins: 1 inch all around.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- One carriage return between paragraphs.
- May include images, tables, plots and color.
- Please follow the Abstract Header Formats outlined below:
Only abstracts submitted online will be accepted.
Following submission and confirmation you will be able to Edit or Delete your abstract
via Abstract Mgmt.
The presenting author/person who submitted the abstract assumes full responsibility of the content of the abstract and we assume that all co-authors are aware of this content. Please note that any material you submit and/or present including, but not limited to, your biography, summary and abstract may be used on the MSACL website and/or in conference materials.