|Wednesday: ||September 3 ||8:00 AM|| - 4:00 PM||Set-Up
|Wednesday: ||September 3 ||4:15 PM|| - 7:15 PM||SHOW
|Thursday: ||September 4 ||8:00 AM|| - 6:15 PM||SHOW
|Friday: ||September 5 ||8:00 AM|| - 6:15 PM||SHOW
|Friday: ||September 5 ||6:30 PM|| - 11:59 PM||Breakdown
Focused Attendee Flow:
|Wed||4:15-7:15 PM||Opening Reception|
|Thu||9:45-10:45 AM||AM Coffee Break|
|Thu||2:00-3:00 PM||PM Coffee Break|
|Fri||9:45-10:45 AM ||AM Coffee Break|
|Fri||2:00-3:00 PM||PM Coffee Break|
|Exhibit Booth Pricing Schedule|
|Early Bird||Before/On||February 1, 2014||$5,000|
|Regular||After||February 1, 2014||$5,400|
Booth Information Details
- MSACL will be providing a basic open exhibit set-up with white wall panels.
- There will be no high rails in the front of the booths from which to hang lights or signage.
- There will be side walls (between booths only) and back walls.
- Corner booths will not have end wall panels (as can be seen in the booth schematic or via the link below).
- View single, corner booth mock-up.
- Booths will be 2x3m (depth x width). The maximum distance your exhibit is allowed to extend towards the walkway is 2 meters. Placement of vendor-related material in the walkway is not acceptable.
- The height of the wall panels will be 2.5m. This is the MAXIMUM height your exhibit is allowed to extend.
- The wall panels are a hard plastic. They will be a light gray. Tape may be used to adhere posters. Push pins will not work.
- The Exhibit Hall has hardwood floors.
- MSACL will be providing blue CARPETING. Corporate Sponsors will have the option of selecting an alternate color.
- MSACL will be providing One table (0,70 x 0,70 m or 1,80 x 0,70 m), by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing up to two chairs, by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing a basic electrical outlet for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing One Wastebasket with daily trash pick-up for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing Wireless internet connectivity.
- You may also rent furniture from our exhibit booth provider, S-line, via the S-Line Rental Catalog (PDF, 0.8 MB). Payment for rental items will be made to them directly.
- Booth Set-Up for Exhbitors is on Wednesday September 3 from 8am to 4pm.
- Booth Tear-Down is on Friday September 5 at 6:30pm.
- If you intend to set a custom booth it must fit within the 2x3m area AND it must be approved by MSACL prior to the show date.
Exhibit Shipping Details
Complimentary Registration and Exhibitor Badges
- For each Exhibit Booth purchased Exhibitors will receive Discount Codes, good for:
- Two (2) Exhibits Only Registrations
- Two (2) Discounted Full Registrations (
550 EUR 50% discount).
- When registering, the Discount Code provided must be entered in the 'Discount Code' box.
- Please note that Exhibits Only registration badges are valid for entry into the Exhibit Hall ONLY .
If you require additional exhibitor badges please purchase 'EXHIBIT BOOTH WORKER - Extra', by/for company employees only, for EUR 250 each (max of 4 per booth) and will again require you use your comp code for purchase. Previous info no longer relevant: General price has been reduced to EUR 250 from 350. See new prices below.
- If you require additional Exhibits Only badges, please purchase Exhibits Only registrations, which are offered at a rate of EUR 200 Early Bird, EUR 250 Regular, and EUR 300 Late.
Conference Registration Details
- Get My Registration Info (read below for complete details)
- You must self-register.
- There are two types of registration: Exhibits Only and Conference.
- All speakers and poster presenters must have Conference Registrations.
- As an exhibitor you receive 2 free Exhibits Only registrations and 2 discounted (50% off) Conference registrations.
- The free and discounted registration directions can be accessed by going to Exhibitor Self-Update and entering your email address. If you are a primary contact for your company you will be sent a link that will allow you to view your discount codes and instructions on how to use them.
- To get the lowest rate please register before June 25 (EarlyBird Deadline).
- As you may notice on retrieving your registration information, the Exhibitor Self-Update page is also where you submit your Company Summary and url link.
Exhibit Hall Schematic
The MSACL 2014 EU Exhibit Hall will be on the first floor of the Salzburg Congress Center. There will also be posters in the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the conference. The EarlyBird deadline for Exhibitor Applications is February 1, 2014.
A tentative schematic of the Exhibit Hall is below.
Booths will be assigned based on application date with preference given to corporate sponsors and previous participants.
No booths will be held or assigned without a signed application, and payment.
Exhibit Space Cancellation
All exhibit cancellations must be sent by email to Chris Herold at [email protected].
Cancellation Refund: 75% by April 1, 50% by May 1, 25% by June 1.
Exhibitors will be provided a mailing list of attendees that have not opted out of the public directory by August 31.
No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Promotional Items and Activities
Companies wishing to conduct contests, lotteries or distribute promotional items should send a request via email to Chris Herold at [email protected]. Exhibiting companies are permitted to distribute promotional materials that do not relate to food and/or drink, or the handling of such, at their Exhibit Booth location only. Under no circumstances should any items be provided to any employee of the hotel or MSACL for distribution to the attendee base. All items distributed must be made available to all meeting attendees as long as supplies last. No soliciting of registrants is permitted in the aisles or in other exhibitor's booths, or in any other area of the hotel. No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
- Subletting Exhibit Space
Subletting any part of the exhibit space by an exhibitor is prohibited.
- Sale of Goods
The sale of goods or services of any kind in the exhibit area in connection with the Annual Meeting is prohibited. Order taking is permitted.