Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
Images below can be placed on your poster or slide presentation for MSACL.
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters
, including podium presenters, are responsible
for covering their costs for:
- travel to and from the conference,
- housing at the conference, and
- FULL conference registration.
All presenters must complete their conference registration before the EarlyBird Deadline.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at [email protected]
Podium Presenters' Info
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary.
- All speakers must self-register online. See Conference Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be left open. It will NOT be filled by the next speaker. The next speaker will begin presenting at his/her scheduled time.
- Speakers: Please make an effort to repeat any questions from the audience back to the audience before answering in case other audience members were unable to hear the question asked.
- Podium presentations are 17 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A. Total Time is 20 minutes.
- Lenovo T400 PC Laptops running Windows 7 will be provided. PowerPoint 2007 and Adobe Reader will be available on all presentation computers.
- Presenters should check-in 20 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV Support on-hand to upload their presentation files to the primary presentation computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which all presenters will access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7 with PowerPoint 2007.
- Green laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenters' Info
- Monday Schedule
- Place on Poster Board before 4:00 PM
- Attend from 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- Remove between 8:30 - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday & Wednesday Schedule
- Place on Poster Board before 8:00 AM
- Attend from 3:00 - 4:00 PM (Even #)
- Attend from 5:00 - 6:00 PM (Odd #)
- Remove between 7:00 - 7:30 PM
- Poster Boards will be SHARED by two presenters
- Available poster space (for each presenter) is 42" (width) x 42" (height).
- Poster Pins WILL BE provided.
- Poster Boards are Fabric.
- Conference Registration is REQUIRED.
Sharing Your Poster
(1) You may upload your poster (at anytime) as a PDF file via Manage Abstract. Once your poster is uploaded, a link to download the poster will appear next you your abstract in the online program.