Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
MSACL Logo Images for placing on your poster (LINK).
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters
, including podium presenters, are responsible
for covering their costs for:
- travel to and from the conference,
- housing at the conference, and
- FULL conference registration.
Conference Registration is Online OR Onsite.
Full Registration includes:
- Entrance to all Scientific Presentations, Exhibits and social events,
- Food and Beverage. See Registration for further details.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at [email protected]
Podium Presenters' Info
- Presenter Orientation PDF
- Your presentation SHOULD NOT INCLUDE ANY CORPORATE OR ACADEMIC LOGOS, not including your Title slide. This is per continuing education requirements.
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary.
- All speakers must self-register online. See Conference Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be left open. It will NOT be filled by the
next speaker. The next speaker will begin presenting at his/her scheduled time.
- Speakers: Please make an effort to repeat any questions from the audience back to the audience before answering in case other audience members were
unable to hear the question asked.
- Podium presentations are 17 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A. Total Time is 20 minutes.
- Laptops running Windows 7 will be provided. PowerPoint and Adobe Reader will be available on all presentation computers.
- Presenters should check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV Support on-hand to
upload their presentation files to the primary presentation computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which all presenters
will access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7 with PowerPoint
- Green laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenters' Info
- **NEW** :: All posters must be placed and left up for the period from Tuesday-Thursday.
To clarify, each poster should remain up for
all three days - Tuesday from 4PM, all Wednesday, Thursday until 1:30PM.
- **NEW** :: You will select or be assigned a day/time for 1 hour on which to ATTEND your poster.
- Poster Schedule
- Place on Poster Board before 4:00 PM Tuesday
- Remove Thursday between 1:30 - 3:00 PM
- Poster Boards will be SHARED by two presenters
- Available poster space (for each presenter) is 42" (width) x 42" (height).
- Poster Pins WILL BE provided.
- Poster Boards are Fabric.
- Conference Registration is REQUIRED.
Print Your Poster with Sign Studio & Receive Your Poster On-Site
Contact Rich Muhr at Sign Studio
Poster File must be in Rich's hands by: January 13, 2017
Emergency Printing in Palm Springs
Kinkos Palm Springs
5200 Ramon Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Sharing Your Poster
You may upload your poster (at anytime) as a PDF file via Manage Abstract. Once your poster is uploaded, a link to download the poster will appear next you your
abstract in the online program.