Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
MSACL Logo Images for placing on your poster
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters
, including podium presenters, are responsible
for covering their costs for:
- travel to and from the conference,
- housing at the conference, and
- FULL conference registration.
Conference Registration is Online OR Onsite.
Full Registration includes:
- Entrance to all Scientific Presentations, Exhibits and social events,
- Food and Beverage. See Registration for further details.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at [email protected]
Podium Presenters' Info
- Podium presentations may include corporate OR academic logo(s) on TWO SLIDES ONLY. The Introduction slide, and the Acknowledgement slide.
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary.
- All speakers must self-register online. See Conference Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be left open. It will NOT
be filled by the next
speaker. The next speaker will begin presenting at his/her scheduled time.
- Speakers: Please make an effort to repeat any questions from the audience back to the audience before answering in case other
audience members were unable
to hear the question asked.
- Podium presentations are 20 minutes including Q&A.
- Presenters should check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV
Support on-hand to set-up
their computer or upload their presentation files to the primary presentation lap-top computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which
all presenters will
access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7
Enterprise & Office 2010.
- Laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenters' Info
- Poster Dimensions
- A0 (841 x 1189 mm)
- Portrait Format
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED by 3:00 PM on TUESDAY.
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED for the ENTIRE PERIOD of the CONGRESS.
- Poster attendance is from 12:30 - 13:30 (or 18:30-19:30 on Tuesday).
- On-Site Printing: You can have your A0 poster printed and delivered to the Congress Center for 40 EURO by contacting Christian Watzal
(Offset 5020) at [email protected]. Payment and ordering is through Christian, not MSACL.
- Poster Boards are plastic. Tape or another method for mounting your poster will be provided.
- Conference Registration is REQUIRED.
- If you have not registered by the Regular Registration Deadline your poster will be removed from the program.