Educational Travel Grants supported in part by:
Exhibits (for Vendors)
** 2016 EU Exhibitor APPLICATION and Handbook
|Tuesday: ||September 13 ||8:00|| - 17:00||Set-Up
|Tuesday: ||September 13 ||17:00|| - 19:30||SHOW
|Wednesday: ||September 14 ||10:15|| - 19:00||SHOW
|Thursday: ||September 15 ||10:30|| - 14:00||SHOW
|Thursday: ||September 15 ||14:00|| - 19:00||Breakdown
Focused Attendee Flow:
|Wed||10:15-11:00||AM Coffee Break|
|Wed||16:00-16:45||PM Coffee Break|
|Thu||10:30-11:15||AM Coffee Break|
|Single Exhibit Booth Pricing Schedule|
|Early Bird||Before/On||May 11, 2016||$3,950|
|Regular||After||May 11, 2016||$4,450|
Exhibitor Registration and Badges
- For each Exhibit Booth purchased Exhibitors will receive Discount Codes, good for:
- Four (4) Exhibits Only Registrations
- When registering, the Discount Code provided must be entered in the 'Discount Code' box.
- Please note that Exhibits Only registration badges are valid for entry into the Exhibit Hall ONLY .
- If you require additional Exhibits Only badges, please purchase Exhibits Only registrations.
Conference Registration Details
- You must self-register.
- There are two types of registration: Exhibits Only and Full Conference & Exhibits.
- All speakers and poster presenters must have Full Conference Registrations.
- As an exhibitor, you receive 4 free Exhibits Only registrations.
- To get the lowest rate on additional registrations, please register before the EarlyBird Deadline.
Exhibit Booth Specifications & Logistics
- MSACL will be providing a basic exhibit booth set-up with gray wall panels.
- Booths will be 2.5 x 3m (depth x width).
- Wall panel increments along the back (width) will be 1m + 1m + 1m (usable space 0.95m + 0.95m + 0.95m), and the side (depth) will be 1m + 1m + 0.5m (usable space 0.95m + 0.95m +
0.455m). The usable space is that in between the aluminum wall panel supports. If you intend to place posters, their width should not be greater than 0.95m unless you want them to go over the
wall panel support (minor bump, see demo booth image).
- The height of the wall panels will be 2.5m. This is the MAXIMUM height your exhibit is allowed to extend.
- There will be internal side walls (i.e., between booths only) and back walls.
- Corner booths will not have end wall panels (as can be seen in the booth schematic or via the link below).
- View single, corner booth mock-up at 2m depth (actual 2016 EU booths will be 2.5m depth).
- There will be no high rails in the front of the booths from which to hang lights or signage.
- The wall panels are a hard plastic. They will be a light gray. Tape may be used to adhere posters. Push pins will not work.
- MSACL will be providing black CARPETING.
- The Exhibit Hall has hardwood floors.
- MSACL will be providing one table (0,70 x 0,70 m OR 1,80 x 0,70 m), by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing up to three chairs, by reservation.
- MSACL will be providing a basic electrical outlet for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing one Wastebasket with daily trash pick-up for each booth.
- MSACL will be providing basic Wireless internet connectivity.
Additional Booth Furniture Rental:
- You may also rent furniture from our exhibit booth provider, S-line, via the S-Line Rental Catalog S-Line Rental Catalog (PDF, 1.2MB). Deadline for orders July 15. Payment for rental
items should be made directly to S-Line.
Exhibit Shipping Details
- Booth Set-Up is on Tuesday September 13 from 8:00 - 17:00.
- Custom Booth Build is on Monday September 12 from 8:00 - 17:00
- This is only relevant if you are BUILDING YOUR OWN BOOTH.
Are You Doing a Custom Booth Build?
- The custom booth must fit within the 2.5 x 3m area.
- It MUST be approved by MSACL prior to the show date.
- You can build you booth either on Monday September 12 and/or Tuesday September 13 from 8:00 - 17:00.
Booth Break Down:
- Booth Break-Down is on Thursday September 15 from 14:30 - 17:00.
- PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE PICKUPS BEFORE 18:00.
Return Shipment Contact (if you need assistance coordinating your return shipping)
Lagermax Lagerhaus und Speditions AG
Exhibit Hall Schematic
The MSACL 2016 EU Exhibit Hall will be on the 1st floor of the Salzburg Congress Center. There will also be posters in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday, Wednesday
& Thursday of the conference.
A tentative schematic of the Exhibit Hall is below.
21 Exhibitors Registered, occupying 28 Booths
# of Booths Remaining: 0
Booths will be assigned based on application date with preference given to corporate sponsors and previous participants.
No booths will be held or assigned without a signed application, and payment.
Exhibit Space Cancellation
All exhibit cancellations must be sent by email to Chris Herold at email@example.com.
Cancellation Refund: See Exhibitor Application
Exhibitors will be permitted to send two email notifications to the opt-in registrants, TOTAL, not per booth purchased. MSACL will either send you a
spreadsheet of the emails to which you may send the announcements, or you will be requested to submit your text copy to MSACL to then be sent to the current
opt-in registrants directly from MSACL.
No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Promotional Items and Activities
Companies wishing to conduct contests, lotteries or distribute promotional items should send a request via email to Chris Herold at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibiting companies are permitted to distribute promotional materials that do not relate to
food and/or drink, or the handling of
such, at their Exhibit Booth location only. Under no circumstances should any items be provided to any employee of the hotel or MSACL for distribution
the attendee base. All items
distributed must be made available to all meeting attendees as long as supplies last. No soliciting of registrants is permitted in the aisles or in other
exhibitor's booths, or in any other area
of the hotel. No distribution of literature or other promotional items at hotel guestrooms, or in any other public or private area of the hotel is permitted.
- Subletting Exhibit Space
Subletting any part of the exhibit space by an exhibitor is prohibited.
- Sale of Goods
The sale of goods or services of any kind in the exhibit area in connection with the Annual Meeting is prohibited. Order taking is permitted.