Educational Grants supported in part by:
MSACL Logo Images for placing on your poster
Unless otherwise specified, ALL presenters, including podium presenters, are responsible for covering their costs to attend and present at the congress.
Congress Registration is Online OR Onsite.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Chris Herold at email@example.com.
Podium Presenter Info
- SCREEN ASPECT RATIO: 4:3 for All Presentations.
- Your presentation may include logos ON TWO SLIDES ONLY: Introduction and Acknowledgment. This also apply to non-commercial logos.
- Meeting registration is Not Complimentary (unless specifically specified).
- All speakers must self-register online before the EarlyBird deadline (July 17, 2019). See Congress Registration.
- Session Chairs: If an individual is unable to present or does not show, the presentation time slot will be LEFT OPEN. It will NOT be filled by the next speaker. The next speaker should begin presenting only at his/her scheduled time.
- Podium presentations are 17 minutes with 3 minutes for Q&A. Total Time is 20 minutes.
- Presenters should check-in 15 minutes prior to the start of their SESSION (not their talk) with either the Session Chair or AV
Support on-hand to set-up their computer or upload their presentation files to the primary presentation laptop computer.
- Presenters MUST bring their presentations on thumb (USB) drives for placement on a single presentation computer from which
all presenters will access their PowerPoint presentations. If you are running on a Mac please verify that your presentation will function on a PC running Windows 7 Enterprise & Office
- Laser pointers will be provided.
Poster Presenter Info
- Poster dimensions (for each presenter) are A0: 841 x 1189 mm (width x height; PORTRAIT format).
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED by 16:00 on TUESDAY.
- ALL posters SHOULD BE PLACED for the ENTIRE PERIOD of the CONGRESS.
- ALL posters SHOULD BE REMOVED at 13:00 on THURSDAY.
- Poster Boards are plastic. Command Tabs (3M) to mount your poster will be provided.
- Congress Registration is REQUIRED.
- If you have NOT registered by the Regular Registration Deadline (August 15, 2019) your poster will be removed from the program.
All posters(PDF) that are uploaded by September 3 via Manage Abstract will be printed
and placed by MSACL for
Please include your poster number (at 16pt font) in the upper right hand corner of your poster.
Your poster MUST be
A0: 841 x 1189 mm (width x height; PORTRAIT format).
Make sure all fonts are EMBEDDED.
If you want to manage your own printing on-site (COST NOT COVERED BY MSACL) there is a copy shop about 700 meters from the Congress Center. They will print A0 in color on matte 130g paper for
about 50 Euros.
Repa Copy Salzburg CenterEast
5020 Salzburg, Auerspergstraße 63
offen/open Mo-Sa 8-20 Uhr
Contact: Frau Günyar
Sharing Your Poster
You may upload your poster (after it has been accepted and you have confirmed to present) as a PDF file via Manage Abstract. Once your poster is uploaded, a link to download the poster will
appear next you your abstract in the online program.
Providing a Recorded Audio Summary
You may upload a short audio file (after your abstract has been accepted and you have confirmed to present) as an MP3 file via Manage Abstract. Once uploaded, a link to listen to the audio
file will appear next you your abstract in the online program. The intention is that presenters provide 1-5 minutes of a short summary of the work so that even if the poster is not attended, viewers will be able to hear a lead-in summary from the author.