Priority Deadline*: June 15*Corporate Sponsorship and Corporate Membership partners have priority placement for Industry Briefs and Workshops until this date.
|Industry Brief||Corp Workshop||Corp Membership||Corp Sponsorship||Contacts Only|
|Length||10 min||45 min||1 year||1 year||NA|
|Opt-in Contacts?||No||No||Yes, quarterly||No||Yes, event|
Small- to Mid-sized Company
(1) Corporate Membership ($5,136) + Industry Brief ($1,500)
Mid- to Large-sized Company
(2) Corporate Sponsorship ($4,000-$13,000) + Corporate Membership ($5,136) + Industry Workshop ($3,000)
• 10 minutes.
• Set within a Scientific Session.
Industry Briefs are held in the main meeting room and provide a 10-minute opportunity to connect and share your vision with MSACL attendees. Couched within Poster and/or Scientific Sessions to maximize exposure.
• 45 minutes
• Held in the main room (attendees do not need to move to breakout room).
• Top Billing within the Schedule.
• MSACL-moderated, if desired.
Corporate Workshops provide vendors the opportunity for a deeper dive to connect with congress attendees. While this workshop is held in the main room, be aware that any vendor with a breakout room can hold their own "workshop" simultaneously.
Create a presence on the MSACL website with an Industry Solutions webpage and retain the option to join all non- sponsored MSACL events with a comped Breakout room off the main Zoom room, in addition to receiving all opt-in contacts from MSACL Connect events every quarter.
(1) Industry Solutions Webpage : Option to construct an Industry Solutions webpage presence for your company under the umbrella of MSACL. Post videos, documents, Twitter feeds, chat boxes and any other information relevant to products and services offered. (See examples)
(2) Short Course Attendance : Short course registration (single pass) for ALL short courses offered on MSACL Connect online.
(3) Breakout Room : Option to have your own company Breakout Room within the main meeting room (for this conference and any other MSACL Connect online presentation).
--> Seminar attendees can seamlessly join you in the room anytime.
--> MSACL will promote events that you are hosting in your breakout room during the online conference. This promotion includes listing below the Schedule and a mention during the conference prior to its occurrence (if it is not conflicting with an MSACL session).
(4) Opt-In Contacts : Receive all opt-in contacts from MSACL Connect events every quarter, including online conferences. Excludes specifically sponsored sessions (e.g., open Educational Grants, Industry- directed Poster Sessions).
Receive the registration information for all opt-in contacts for MSACL 2021 EU online, where Opt-In contacts indicates that the registrant was notified that their information would be shared with participating vendors.
Support the mission of MSACL to improve patient care and outcomes through education about emerging technologies and how more established technologies can be used in new ways.
Receive logo placement on the navigation banner, among other benefits, and for Platinum sponsors receive recognition with every MSACL Connect email and non-sponsored session introduction.
|Amount (for 1 year)||$13,255||$8,192||$4,096|
|Website Logo Placement under navigation, ranked||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|"Connect" Industry Workshop, discount||10%||5%|
|"Connect" Corporate Membership, discount||10%||5%|
|"Connect" webinar feed ad banner, discount||10%||5%|
|Preferred Placement on Industry Solutions page||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|"Thank you" on Twitter & LinkedIn||Yes||Yes|
|"Thank you" in ALL Connect emails||Yes|
|"Thank you" during Intro for all non-sponsored webinars||Yes|
|Event posts (per month) on the MSACL Event Calendar||2||1|